Professionals with similar responsibilities greatly benefit from having a community to call home. The reason is simple: through the promotion of idea-sharing, first-hand insight and networking, professional communities provide an outlet that fosters increased skillsets, career development and workplace success. SGI’s CommunityConnect focuses on delivering the services professional communities want and need makes them the industry’s partner of choice for peer communities nationwide. With decades’ experience in the professional management of trade associations and direct access to leading firms, service providers and technologies, SGI is trusted by more than 200 asset management firms. Successful community management ensures that participation in annual or biannual events is only the first step. From forging groundbreaking collaborative solutions that have opened up new revenue streams to feeling a greater sense of connectivity, members report feeling more focused and productive at the workplace.
• Best Practices: Successes/Challenges & Recommendations/Show & Tell
• Digital & Live Events
• Peer-to-peer Networking: Virtual & Face-to-Face Connection Points
• Direct Access to Emerging Technologies, Tools & Trends and Industry Service Provider Insight
• Knowledge-building Content & Education
• Ongoing Awareness of Effective Team Structures, Processes and Efficiencies
• Key Industry Contacts & Relationships