Join sustainability and governance executives for a day long roundtable to share how asset management firms are navigating the rapidly evolving ESG marketplace. Leaders will share various frameworks for ESG investing as well as best practices.
Founder — Global ESG Advisors
- Understanding the ESG structure and current best practices
- Connections between embedded and centralized ESG structures and the correlations to investment decision making
- Generally accepted definitions as currently practiced in the asset management industry
- Navigating institutional market readiness
- How to interpret and design messaging to connect corporate and enterprise strategies
This event is presented by SGI, a leader in asset management communities.
Thursday, March 12
Registration & Networking 10:00 AM
Roundtable Discussion: 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM
St. Regis Hotel, Washington D.C.
923 16th And, K St NW, Washington, DC 20006
1310 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
1001 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20036
The Westin Washington D.C. City Center
1400 M St NW, Washington, DC 20005
Hyatt Place DC/White House
1522 K St NW, Washington, DC 20005
The Hay Adams Hotel
800 16th St NW, Washington, DC 20006
THURSDAY, MARCH 12