The Science of Data Science
Webinar • May 31 • 1:00 PM ET
Dan Knoth, Director of Sales & Performance Analysis — New York Life
Charlie Ehm, Information Architect — CSIM Sales at Charles Schwab
Jason Foote, Senior Director of Competitive Strategy & Analytics — Columbia Threadneedle Investments
Tim Kresl, Founding Partner — Atom Analytics
Alex Golub-Sass, Founding Partner & Lead Data Scientist — Atom Analytics
An industry-led evaluation of when, why and how investment managers are leveraging data science and applicable techniques.
• Data science (DS) overview
• Everyday applications of DS
• Examination of data’s role across the product spectrum
Making Data Actionable for Sales
Webinar • April 13 • 1:00 PM ET
Alex Gardner, CIMA®, CIPM, Head of Product — Diamond Hill
With 40% of surveyed data professionals reporting to Sales/Distribution, the need to convert raw data into actionable insights that drive product and distribution strategies is critical. Highlighting wholesaler success stories, while providing a behind-the-scenes look at data as it relates to internal quality checks, the evolution of Sales territories, and business strategies, this virtual roundtable will provide real-time peer-to-peer access.
Key Trends & Opportunities in Data-Driven Distribution
Webinar • February 13 • 1:00 PM ET
Moderator: Stephen Edwards, US Retail Distribution Business Manager — AMG Funds
Ben Doob, Managing Principal — Strategic Insight
• Advanced Opportunity assessment – how data integrations are driving action and planning
• Current territory design/optimization/compensation approaches
• Intermediary behavior changes and their implications for BI/Sales Intelligence teams
How are Firms Defining Data Success?
Webinar • December 13 • 1:00 PM ET
Moderator: Dan Faller, Experienced Asset Management Sales & Data Professional
• The investment in data, people and technology has reached noticeable levels. Learn what defines success across the industry.
• ROI – what and how are your peers measuring and messaging throughout their organizations?
• Is there a place for the “intangible” impacts in your scorecard? What are they and how are they best packaged?
Teams, Resources & Structure
Webinar • November 15 • 1:00 PM ET
Moderator: John Pumphrey, Vice President & Director of Distribution Analytics | Eaton Vance Distributors
• Team size, headcount and functions
• How and where are data teams organized?
• How are firms balancing expectations for success with resources?
• How are Data and Analyst teams interacting with sales management and/or marketing to develop strategies?
What Data Asset Management is Using, How & Why
Webinar • October 19 • 1:00 PM ET
Moderator: Ken Burd, Business Manager – Client Group | Macquarie Investment Management | MIM Americas
• Hear about how firms are making purchase decisions in light of the massive volume of data available
• Where are you storing your information?
• Now that you are responsible for data and the utilization of the investment, what are the most impactful actions driving sales force productivity